Sunday, January 18, 2009

Initial Reaction to Class

Overall the course overview was very detailed. It gave me a good idea of what to expect as well as what is expected of me in the course. I am a little apprehensive about a 100% constructivist and collaborative course. I know from past experience that collaborative does not always work well over the internet. Especially with a course such as this one where there are people in the course from all over the country. I have had past experiences where people’s conflicting schedules have made it difficult to complete projects. As far as publishing my learning on wiki’s and blogs, I am not really sure what to think. I have no experience with this type of publishing. It will definitely be a learning experience for me. I hope that it is a good experience and that I will be able to apply what I am learning to my classroom teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment